Monday, January 19, 2015

Full Circle: DCD

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be back at Dedham Country Day this year! I was a student at DCD from the 4th-8th grade and have such positive memories of my years spent there. I always knew it was a special place. After all, very few kids get to build hand-made shaker furniture,  make pottery on a wheel, act in theatre productions, and play competative sports all while in elementary school! Coming back as an adult (and as an expecting mom) I have a whole new appreciation for just how fantastic this place is. It is truly a one of a kind community that fosters self discovery and breeds self confidence in its students. It is no surprise that so many wonderful and talented people come out of this little gem of a school. 

I am on campus 1-2 times a week teaching middle school digital photography (such a blast!) and I have also been doing a bit of lifestyle photography for school publications and web use. Below are a few images from around campus. :) 




No comments: